Thursday 1 March 2012

Silver Convertable BMW reg ****** nearly ***** ** ****

Unfortunately a silver convertable BMW 3 series ****** *** without ******* and ********** as I cycled past today. I managed to take evasive action and just avoided being ******** into the ******* ****.

I turned and signalled to the driver to look (pointed at my eyes).

He decided to get out of his car and ******** me with *******, nice!

Police informed, have an appointment with them tomorrow.

Later I remembered seeing the same car last year, driver got out of car and ******* a pedestrian ** *** ***** At the time I took a pic on my phone as he drove away from the scene in case a witness was needed. Looks like it was the exact car in todays incident!!!

(photo taken last summer, 1/7/11, 20.00 after the driver of this silver BMW ****** a pedestrian ** *** *****).

This guy is obviously a ***** and a ****** to other road users.

No comments:

Post a Comment